RuPaul's Drag Race All Winners 2 Cast Wishlist

 RuPaul's Drag Race All Winners 2 Cast Wishlist


For this list, I will be choosing my picks for a second All Stars All Winners season of RuPaul's Drag Race. For this, I am assuming that the format would be the same as it was on All Stars 7, no eliminations, top 2 All Stars of the week, blocking, etc. To qualify for this list, the rules are simple, these contestants must be a winner of some season of Drag Race. I will not be choosing anyone from the cast of All Stars 7. I will also not be choosing many recent winners of Drag Race because I would like to see them flourish more in the world first and then come back for another one in the future. I am also assuming the cast will contain 8 winners, just as All Stars 7 did. I will include two honorable mentions for some winners I would like to see as well. I would not be surprised if the next All Winners season is All Stars 10, as a way to celebrate 10 All Stars seasons.

Honorable Mentions:

Chad Michaels (All Stars 1) - 5 wins across 2 seasons

Chad Michaels is one of the most underrated winners of RuPaul's Drag Race. All Stars 1 is one of the most hated seasons of the franchise, and with Chad being the winner of that season, many people kind of discredit Chad's win. I would love to see Chad come back because I know she would absolutely slay the competition. The only reason I left her off of my main list is because I find it less likely that she will come back compared to some of the others on this list. I would love to see a resurgence of love for Chad Michaels.

Violet Chachki (Season 7) - 3 wins in 1 season

Another one of Drag Race's more underrated winners, Violet Chachki won season 7 against fan favorites Ginger Minj, Katya, Trixie Mattel, Kennedy Davenport, and more. Violet is one of the winners more known for fashion which could add some great looks for design challenges and the ball. Violet had a recent surge in popularity in recent years, but was faced with a lot of hate and backlash upon becoming a host of Fashion Photo Ruview (alongside Gottmik) for All Stars 7. During an appearance at Roscoe's Viewing Party during the airing of All Stars 7, Naysha Lopez asked Violet about a potential return to All Stars where Violet said, "After the last week I've had, absolutely not. I think I'd like to distance myself from this franchise as much as possible". I do think this could change over time, and it has already been over a year since this has taken place. However, I left Violet off my main list for this reason, and this reason alone.

All Winners 2 Cast Wishlist

Trixie Mattel (All Stars 3) - 2 wins across 2 seasons

Trixie is by far and away one of the most popular queens to ever come out of this franchise. Many people have believed Trixie would not come back to compete for an All Winners season simply because she does not need to, which is true. Trixie is also someone who is often cited as being undeserving of the win due to other contestants like Bendelacreme and Shangela having better runs on that season. People love Trixie and I think having her here could definitely bring a lot more viewership from casual audiences. Assuming there are no eliminations, I see no reason why Trixie wouldn't come back, and she was asked for All Stars 7, but turned it down due to a busy schedule. She did however make them promise they would ask her back for the next All Winners, so as long as she can fit it into her schedule, I think she would say yes. To read more about that, click here!

Envy Peru (Holland Season 1) - 4 wins in 1 season

Envy Peru is one of the strongest winners to come out of Drag Race, and many people are unaware of that because she is the winner of Drag Race Holland, a franchise which has yet to return for a third season. Being that Holland is a non-English speaking season, many fans have decided not to watch it. I think bringing Envy on to an All Winners season could really do great things for Envy and for the franchise as a whole. With the new International All Stars seasons, we are seeing more crossover than ever. UK Vs the World, Canada Vs the World, the upcoming Global All Stars, Jimbo competing on All Stars 8, and Pangina Heals showing up as a Lip-Sync Assassin. She never placed below safe on her season, and won the Snatch Game, which as many fans know is one of the harder challenges to win. There previously was a rumor that winners not crowned by RuPaul could not compete on All Winners. That does not make sense to me though since Janey Jacke, Jimbo, Lemon, and Pangina Heals all competed on UK Vs the World, so I see no reason that would be the case. Envy is a fan favorite winner for those who have watched Drag Race Holland, and it would be amazing to see her reach new heights in All Winners 2.

Priyanka (Canada Season 1) - 2 wins in 1 season

Priyanka is a queen who is really beloved by the fan base. She has been able to keep herself relevant in the franchise despite the fact that there are over 10 seasons airing a year now. Priyanka wants to return and expressed the concerns she'd have and those she would hope to compete against, but to read more about what she had to say, click here! Priyanka has such a great energy and I think it would be phenomenal to see her competing in a room with all of these other amazing winners. 

Alaska (All Stars 2) - 6 wins across 2 seasons

Alaska is often cited as one of the most talented and strongest competitors in Drag Race Herstory, and for good reason. She is one of the shows biggest fans and has such an immense knowledge of the competition and its players. Alaska mentioned that she was not contacted to compete on All Stars 7, and although that may seem surprising at first, I think they were probably just holding off for her to be on the second go around. You do not want to bring all of your major heavy hitters right out of the gate. If for some reason the format changes were ill-recieved, as they were on All Stars 1, a second attempt at an All Winners with Alaska on it could have redeemed that. That is just speculation on my part, as I attempt to get into the mind of a producer. Willam also speculated that they could be attempting to wait until they felt like they could bring back Sharon Needles and have the exes compete against one another, which also makes a lot of sense. Personally I would be shocked if All Winners 2 rolled around and Alaska was not on the cast list.

Lawrence Chaney (UK Series 2) - 3 wins in 1 season

It is absolutely no secret that Lawrence Chaney is one of RuPaul's personal favorites, and to be honest, she is one of mine as well. Lawrence is a remarkable competitor and one of the queens I most want to see return. She recently said in her interview with Maddy Morphosis that if All Winners 2 rolls around and she is not there, it's simply because she wasn't asked. All Stars 7 got The Vivienne a lot more fans, and I think the same would happen here for Lawrence Chaney. I would be genuinely shocked if she was not on this season. 

Aquaria (Season 10) - 3 wins in 1 season

Aquaria is one of my personal favorite winners, and I am dying to see her return to this competition. I think she would fill a similar role that Trinity the Tuck did on All Stars 7, a queen mostly known for her fashion who often surprises everyone with her comedic chops. Her winning Snatch Game performance is one of my favorites. I think she is pretty underrated when it comes to Drag Race and I would love to see her back for this one. During a Roscoe's Viewing Party for All Stars 7, Naysha Lopez asked Aquaria about a potential return and she sounded very excited about coming back if asked. Aquaria is someone I will be genuinely bummed if she is not apart of the next winners season.

Bob the Drag Queen (Season 8) - 3 wins in 1 season

Bob is probably the most requested queen for All Winners 2, and for good reason. Bob is one of the biggest names from this franchise and I have no doubt, she would kill this season and be a real contender for the second Queen of All Queens. I would be particularly excited to see her Snatch Game as she was the first contestant to do two characters in the Snatch Game before All Winners rolled around. I am sure she would have plenty of tricks up her sleeve. Bob was also not invited for the All Winners season, but I give the same speculation I gave for Alaska, being that you don't want all of you major heavy hitters in one season. As I have said with some of the others as I've worked my way through this list, it would be shocking to me if she was absent from All Winners 2.

Bianca Del Rio (Season 6) - 3 wins in 1 season

Rounding out my list for All Winners 2 is the clown herself, Bianca Del Rio. This is my personal favorite Drag Race queen of all time. Bianca has often said she has absolutely no interest in returning to the competition, but was asked for All Stars 7 and declined. However, she did hear them out and was not completely opposed to the idea, to read more about that click here! I think that Bianca would obviously kill it, and she is one of those queens that many feel could easily win this season if she were to be on it, which is a lot of pressure. I think Bianca understands that pressure and does not want to tarnish her brand, but since she was open to it, and she has been able to see how All Stars 7 played out, I think it is in the realm of possibility. She has also been more active in the fandom as the host of the Pit Stop for season 15 and All Stars 8. As time goes on, she definitely seems more interested. I know she would slay it and she is absolutely my first pick for this cast. 

Who do YOU want to see as our next All Winners Cast?

I would love to hear who YOU would like to see on this cast, and what your thoughts were on my choices. Who do you think will be our next QUEEN OF ALL QUEENS?!


























Comments