Drag Race All Stars Seasons Ranked


For this blog, I have decided to rank the seasons of Drag Race All Stars. At the time of creating this blog, the main All Stars franchise has 8 seasons, UK Vs the World has 2, and Canada Vs the World has 1. Espana also has its own All Stars, but I have yet to see that franchise or its All Stars. I do plan to watch them in the future, so expect to see this on an updated list down the line. 

11. All Stars 1


What can I say about All Stars 1 that hasn't been said already? Instead of trashing on it like everyone else, I do want to give it a couple points. First of all, the cast is truly exceptional. Secondly, I truly applaud them for taking risks. The risks may not have paid off, but hey, they gave it a shot. 

10. All Stars 5


This season is in a word: boring. It's incredibly predictable and super obvious from the jump. The top 3 truly carry the season. I really wish I liked it more than I do. I don't like a lot of the challenges, although it does start strong with the first two episodes. I actually really like "I'm In Love". I think it's important to note that my ranking has absolutely nothing to do with the talent of all of these amazing performers. 

9. All Stars 8


This season was definitely an interesting one. I was entertained week to week. However, this one felt a bit predictable as well. This is one of the only seasons where I had no doubt who the winner would be when things started. Jimbo definitely deserved the crown, and killed it throughout the season. I also found Jessica Wild and Lala Ri to be two of the funniest performers the show had seen in a while.

8. All Stars 4


A super fun and entertaining season. I do feel it takes a slight dip after the Lalaparuza however. Club 96 is unforgettable. Gia Gunn brings some of the franchise's most interesting drama. I know a lot of people understandably hate the double crowning, but I do feel both winners are deserving of being crowned queens. 

7. Canada Vs. The World


I love this season because it feels so much like a family. You can truly feel the love between the cast, and the drama isn't really there. I think this is best shown during the departure of Icesis Couture. They are all there to have a good time and just perform.

6. All Stars 6


One of the most unpredictable and unforgettable rides the franchise has to offer. It also has one of my favorite episodes of the entire brand which is, what the fandom refers to as, Silky's Lipsync Happy Hour. I adore the cast, I adore the fun. This ends up being a lot of people's favorite season, and for good reason.

5. UK Vs. The World 1


Having this season so high is controversial to say the least. That being said it is truly such an amazing ride. I am probably a little biased due to the fact that it was the first season I ever watched live. That being said moments like the eliminations of Jimbo and Pangina were truly shocking. Many people dock the season for that, but it is exactly what they crave during other seasons. Sweetheart, you don't get both.

4. All Stars 3


Another controversial season, especially because of the ending, but truly one of my favs. Another amazing cast with countless stellar performances. BenDeLaCreme truly changes the trajectory of the franchise in more ways than one. Her track record here is still one of the most impressive. 

3. UK Vs. The World 2


The most recent entry on this list had me on the edge of my seat every week. I think this is one of the best top fours we have ever seen. I would have been happy with all four of them winning because they all deserved it so much. Tia is such an incredible representation of drag and it hurts my soul to see all the hate she has received after the crowning. 

2. All Stars 7


One of the best to ever do it. The winners coming back for a victory lap. All eight of these queens absolutely dominate the season. It never felt like anyone was doing bad, and it was incredibly difficult to choose two winners each week, it could have easily been four. I love every single one of them. 

1. All Stars 2


A predictable top placement, but can you blame me? What can be said about this season that hasn't already been said? It's special, entertaining, funny, and just phenomenal. I cannot say much else. It speaks for itself. 

So, how do you rank the seasons of Drag Race All Stars? Let me know!



























 



Comments