Schitt's Creek Quotes to Live By

 Schitt's Creek has given us no shortage of quotable lines throughout its six seasons. For this list, I have decided to focus on some of the most inspirational or uplifting quotes. Obviously I will not be able to get every one as the talented writing staff came up with plenty of gems, so here are a few of my favorites.

"When one of us shines, all of us shine" - Moira Rose.

A wonderful reminder to always uplift those around you. Sometimes the best way to help yourself is by helping other people.

"People aren't thinking about you the way you're thinking about you" - Alexis Rose.


We are all our own worst critic. No one is judging you as hard as you judge yourself. As long as you are happy with yourself, that's all that matters.

"I do not have much to my name right now, but I have one thing: taste" - David Rose.


Sometimes you may not feel like you have much, but this quote shows us that sometimes it may not be the tangible things that count.

"I'm incapable of faking sincerity" - Stevie Budd.


It is always important to be honest with people. Pretending to be sincere about something won't help people out in the long run.

"We might have to lower our standards" - Jocelyn Schitt.


It is always more beneficial to be more realistic about your expectations.

"Someone has to inspire these people" - Roland Schitt.


Sometimes people need a little help, it's human nature to want to help people. Roland stepped up to the plate. Whether or not you think he does a good job, you have to respect him for trying.

"Every now and again, spending like a little bit of money on something really special, it might not buy you happiness but it can definitely help you smile" - Alexis Rose.


Money may not be able to buy you happiness, but it can definitely help you feel happy, if only for a short time. Treat yourself every once in a while.

"If those bunnies feel exploited, even a little bit, I am pulling the plug" - Ted Mullens.


Animal cruelty is a terrible thing. We should all be a little more like Ted and keep an eye on our furry friends.

"I like the wine and not the label" - David Rose.


A beautiful quote that has allowed many people to help discover themselves and their own identities.

"I'm through with trying to impress people" - Moira Rose.


The only opinion about you that matters is your own. Why waste your time trying to impress people who don't matter?

"You're my Mariah Carey" - Patrick Brewster.


We should all spend a little more time telling those around us what they mean to us.

"You've got to be short and quick" - Ronnie Lee.


People's attention spans are short, if you want to make an impact, you have to be precise. Ronnie always says what's on her mind, it's one of the reasons she's one of my favorite characters.

"I don't skate through life. I walk through life... in really nice shoes" - Alexis Rose.


Never let anyone tarnish your image of yourself. 

"Never let the bastards get you down!" - Moira Rose.


These characters really are champions of self worth.

"You just stand your solid ground, refusing to be anything but you. I never thought I'd say this about anyone in this town, but you, you're very very cool" - Moira Rose.


Spend more time telling your friends how important they are to you. You never know how important a random message of affirmation can be to someone.

"Gossip is the devil's telephone. Best to just hang up" - Moira Rose.


Spreading rumors isn't good for anyone. We should all take Moira's advice and "just hang up".

"I just took a lot of alone time to rebuild and regroup, and I just think it's so important" - Twyla Sands.


Self-care is such an incredibly crucial aspect of our day to day life, that many people overlook. Take some time for you, before it's too late.

"There is nothing wrong with asking for what you deserve" - Alexis Rose.


Sometimes we all need to stand up for ourselves. It can be incredibly hard to know your own worth, but once you do you have to embrace yourself. You have to fight for the things that you deserve. Show people what you know you have inside of you.



I ended off this list with one of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite characters. What are your favorite quotes from Schitt's Creek? Should I make another list in the future?

















































Comments