Ariana Grande Albums Ranked

 


In honor of Ariana Grande releasing her new album, Eternal Sunshine, I wanted to honor her discography by ranking her albums. I absolutely love and adore each and every one of these albums, so it is incredibly hard to rank them, but I shall give it a whirl nonetheless. 

7. My Everything


This album was a lot of people's introduction to Ariana and for good reason. Songs like Problem and Break Free were some of her first big hits. However, as much as I do love this album, I have to say it's my least favorite. So many of these songs were played to absolute death in public, and I do think it hurts them. This album has more skips than the others, not because the songs are bad, because they are far from it. However one of them has to be last. My favorite songs on this album include: One Last Time, Best Mistake, Bang Bang, and Love Me Harder.

6. Dangerous Woman


Putting these two albums last is incredibly painful, but that just goes to show how excellent Ariana's discography is. Being the third album, this was when we began to see a different side of Ariana, and boy do I love it. Dangerous Woman being the lead song off the album makes a lot of sense, it is truly a special and catchy bop. It always will be. My favorite songs off this album include: Be Alright, Side To Side, Dangerous Woman, and Everyday.

5. Eternal Sunshine


Let me be VERY clear: this is debut day. Obviously I haven't had the chance to learn all the lyrics and analyze them yet. That being said, I can already tell I love this album so much. It is highly likely this will go up in the future, but for now, I'm putting it here. There is so much depth, emotion, and relatability in this album. It truly is something special. I cannot wait to learn all the lyrics, and see some of these performed at a drag show soon. My favorite songs in this album (so far) include: Eternal Sunshine, Yes, And?, Imperfect for You, and I Wish I Hated You.

4. Sweetener


Again, having this at fourth shows how outstanding this discography is. I love this album, it has fun songs, heartfelt songs, etc. It really has it all and for that I am so thankful. I don't have a whole lot to say about it, other than I love it so much. My favorite songs on this album include: God is A Woman, The Light is Coming, Successful, and No Tears Left to Cry.

3. Yours Truly


My introduction to Ariana was her debut album and I fell in love immediately. Obviously her sound and style has changed so much over the years, but I still think this is a special standout album. I still throw this one on and listen to every single song on the album. My favorite songs on this album include: Baby I, Right There, Tattooed Heart, Piano, The Way, Almost Is Never Enough, and Popular Song.

2. Positions


I remember the night this album dropped like yesterday. It truly is exceptional and I adore it so very much. This is one of my favorite Ariana albums to throw on and listen to because it just has such an upbeat and fun nature. The deluxe version of this album adds more great songs and a great collab with Doja Cat and Megan Thee Stallion. My favorite songs on this album include: 34+35, Six Thirty, Nasty, My Hair, and Positions.

1. Thank U, Next


I cannot say enough good things about this album. Every single song on this album is a bop and I can listen to it on repeat without getting tired of it. It's incredibly beautiful and relatable. It has songs for every emotion and it's one of my favorite albums of all time. Every single song I consider a favorite so I don't even want to list them because I will list every single one. I do want to specifically shoutout Fake Smile and Needy for being two of my favorite Ariana Grande songs. I have been told that both of them could be personal theme songs for me so, do with that what you will.

What are your favorite Ariana Grande albums? What do you think of Eternal Sunshine? Did I rank these in a terrible order, let me know!
















Comments